Tour Itinerary Validity : 2018
BONUS: FREE Melbourne Highlight Tour
- Day 1
SINGAPORE - MELBOURNE (Meal on Board)
Check in at Singapore Changi Airport for your scheduled flight to Melbourne, You will spend the night on board the plane.
- Day 2
FREE AND EASY (No Meal)
Upon arrival at Melbourne International Airport, you will meet by our local representative and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is you’re to spend at leisure.
- Day 3
GRAND PENGUINS - PHILIP ISLAND (GL376) (Breakfast)
(DEPARTURE: 1/2/4/6 @ 0900HRS-2330HRS)
- Visit Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife, Conservative Park, meet wombats, dingoes, emus, Tasmanian devils and colorful birds
- Churchill Island - a tour through the original cottage, homestead and heritage gardens. And try your hand at milking a cow!
- The Nobbies - a rocky outcrop with an excellent boardwalk where you may spot Little Penguins' homes. Enjoy your Antartic Journey with taking a guided tour and marvel at Antartic wildlife through educational
- Phillip Island Nature Park - a natural home for koalas, shearwaters, seals and Little Penguins. See Penguin rookeries from the raised boardwalks. Explore the Visitor Centre and learn about the life of the Little Penguin.
- Day 4
Choose ONE FULL DAY TOUR
- GREAT OCEAN ROAD (GL396L) - Enjoy stunning coastal views along the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy a delicious premium two-course lunch at Apollo Bay Hotel Natural rock forms of Tom & Eva and Razorback created over time by powerful surf
- MT BULLER (GL319) - An exhilarating winter experience, expert advice on snow activities. Stunning views from the sightseeing chairlift, explore Mt Buller Alpine Village. (Valid from June 09 through to late September)
- PUFFING BILLY (GL399) - Visit Sherbrooke Forest - the heart of the Dandenongs, tall eucalypts, kookaburras, and bellbirds. Enjoy a ride aboard Puffing Billy steam train from Belgrave to Menzies Creek, the most scenic of the original steam locomotive's journey. Enjoy a delicious spit roast lunch with wine as guests of Louise Fergusson. Visit Healesville sanctuary - home for over 200 species of Australian birds, mammals and reptiles in a natural bushland setting.
- Day 5
FREE MELBOURNE CITY TOUR -Choose ONE as below : (BREAKFAST)
(GL381) Melbourne Morning City Tour (Daily 0820hrs - 1200hrs)
(GL392) Melbourne highlight afternoon tour (Daily except Mon. Wed 1330 - 1730 hrs)
- Day 6
MELBOURNE / SINGAPORE (BREAKFAST)
After breakfast, free at own leisure till your transfer to the Airport for your flight back to Singapore.